Rates and Reservations
Please remember that hotel accommodations are not a part of your registration fee. Each attendee is responsible for booking their own hotel accommodation. Staying at the event hotel would not only provide the greatest convenience, it would ensure that you stay right in the middle of the action.
Group Discounted Rate: $289 (rate expires September 18, 2018)
To book a room please call (602) 955-6600 and mention you are an attendee of Frost & Sullivan, Customer Contact West OR click the red button below to book online.
Arizona Biltmore Hotel
Since 1929 the Arizona Biltmore, a Waldorf Astoria Resort, has been a stand-out destination creating unforgettable memories. Over the years, its 39 acres of gardens, swimming pools and iconic architecture has provided a safe haven for celebrities, diplomats and presidents, and a luxurious resort for guests from all walks of life.
- Lavish villas
- Poolside cabanas
- Two PGA 18-hole golf courses
- Majestic mountain views & elegant surroundings
- Award winning 22,000+ sq.ft. Spa Biltmore and fitness center
- Globally recognized as one of the top resorts for luxury hotel accommodations
- One of the only existing luxury hotels in the world with a Frank Lloyd Wright influence
Fun Fact: The Biltmore was designed by Albert Chase McArthur, a Harvard graduate, who studied under Frank Lloyd Wright. Wright was hired as a consulting architect for a brief period of time.